HW near Cambridge, UK?

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Sep 18 11:50:02 EDT 1995

>         Well, does anyone know how close HW is coming to Cambridge, England
> following October 1?

Brixton Academy, Sat. Oct 21st, 6pm-6am.  The box office is +44 171 924 9999,
and the cost is 17 pounds by credit card.  (Rather a lot for a gig, but
there are several bands playing).

> I've just gotten my final college acceptance to U. Cambridge

I hope you enjoy the experience.  (I didn't).

Travel to the gig is easy from Cambridge.  There is a non-stop train to
King's Cross (London), which takes 50 mins.  There you change onto the
Victoria tube line, which goes straight to Brixton.  Buy an A-Z of London
before you travel.  The academy is easy walking distance from the tube
station, but I don't remember the route.

Dave.