HW: The Cyberspace Conspiracy

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sun Sep 24 04:29:45 EDT 1995

>I came across this article in rec.music.collecting.vinyl and thought I
>would pass it along.  I don't have any affiliation with these guys or
>know anything about them, so buyer beware.
>
>Frank

>From: Ande Tucker <a_tucker at deltanet.com>
>Newsgroups: rec.music.collecting.vinyl
>Subject: Hawkwind  -  The Cyberspace Conspiracy LP  -  For Sale
>Date: 19 Sep 1995 22:51:29 GMT
>
>The Cyberspace Conspiracy   ---   $10  (+ S&H)
>
>Recorded live at Rock City in Nottingham on May 18th 1990
>
>[...]

1) he used to take $13 for this item

2) I bought records from him in July - and there was no problems at all...

3) If you take a look at the back cover of your LLG _Night Air_, you'll see
it's Ande who's responsible for the art works.

4) I got a spare copy of this item, along with the _Golden Void_ boot, if
there's someone who's interested.
\\joe