HW: all-nighter

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Mon Sep 25 13:39:00 EDT 1995

>    Utah Saints          (bizarre!!!)

Aren't these the guys that did that remix of "Crazy Horses" by the
Osmonds?

(An Osmonds-Hawkwind link!)

- Andy

PS Just got the Nik Turner "Space Ritual" album (looking for _Alien 4_,
but no luck - tho' _Alien 3_ is on telly tonight) - anyway, quite
efficient versions of "D-Rider" and "MotU", dodgy "Sonic Attack" (that's
how much I've heard).  I have the heretical thought that it would be
better if it was the rest of them without Turner, but there you go :)