Off topic general radio question

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Sep 26 07:46:33 EDT 1995

When I was doing a short tour of the west coast of the U.S to unwind from the
stresses of being a student :-) I seem to recall a San Diego station KGB-FM
(?) playing the whole of Dark Side of the Moon, at about 10am on a weekday.
The fact that they played such a lengthy lump of music, coupled with the fact
that they chose DSotM (!) rather knocked me sideways I must admit (This would
have been about 1991)

It was a cool station though. The next day they played Eric Johnson 'Trademark'
which made me an instant fan, of both.

Cheers,

Tim