HW: Lemmy Tracks?

Chris Baxley Chris_Baxley at SONYMUSIC.COM
Tue Sep 26 14:49:15 EDT 1995

> Is there any other suggestions where Lemmy is at his best?

For me, Lemmy's crowning achievement is the version of Lost Johnny
from HotMG. This song has it all:  brilliant melody,  a swirling mass of
fuzzed-out guitars (all played by Lemmy, I believe), wonderfully bent lyrics,
and a bass line which anchors a blietzkrieg-style rhythmic assault,
establishing
it clearly as the precursor to modern speed-metal.
Well, maybe I'm getting a little carried away...

Chris

chris_baxley at sonymusic.com