workshop

E F des at RITZ.MORDOR.COM
Wed Sep 27 00:43:24 EDT 1995

> Haven't seen anyone post anything about Workshop of the Telescopes
> yet, so I'll say something brief:
>
> -Nice packaging: cover is inside slip of RBN vinyl (anubis on crypt thing)
>
> -Doesn't appear to be digitally remastered
>
> -Includes the following prev unreleased on CD (well, not officially) tracks:
>         Workshop of the Telescopes      (from '72 Bootleg EP)
>         The Red & the Black             (from '72 Bootleg EP)
>         Buck's Boogie                   (from Guitars that Destroyed the World)
>         Born to Be Wild (studio)        (B-side of live BTBW from OYFOOYK)

               <snip Full track List>

So, no remastering, no stuff included out of the back of closets and tape
rooms and the only "previously un-available" stuff I (and many on this
list) have had for years.

My expectations have been reached.    :-(
I'll probably buy it tomorrow anyway though, otherwise I wouldn't be a fan.

--Eric

My parents went to the 4th dimension
and all I got was a lousy Grybzarch!