hello again -Reply

Yuri Gagarin A.Wilson at DERBY.AC.UK
Wed Sep 27 12:21:57 EDT 1995

and will promptly disappear - or not having appeared it will
disappear without appearing but it may yet appear without having
appeared to, at which point its disappearance will be subject to its
apparent appearance and it will appear to apparently disappear......

yeah, but if its appearance relies upon its inevitable disappearance
then its disappearance has to be confirmed by its a priori appearance
, but given that appearances can be deceptive then perhaps its
non-appearance was in fact the appearance in which its disappearance
was already inscribed. so maybe it has already appeared but has
ridden the wrong wave and is stuck between appearance and
disappearance; maybe we'll never know til we open the box and find
out if the cat is alive or dead (wasn't it schrodinger who let the
cat out of the bag?). Time to get back in the box i guess (phew!)

as long as no-one's dissing *my* appearance

aw/yg (maybe)