Hawkwind Discography Update -Reply

Yuri Gagarin A.Wilson at DERBY.AC.UK
Thu Sep 28 13:39:53 EDT 1995

Wolden Studios will still sell them at around that price
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

have you got an address for thees plaice? 'cos i alos have to admit
to being weirdless.
also, not seeing my name on the rollcall of non-payers i guess my
tenner got there okay?

ObLP: The sky.... - Porcupine Tree: saw they were supporting the
hawks and flippe ddoen to my local groove shop (cheers for the
address dave!) and got this. Hmmm, nicely nicely, a bit tasty in
fact: ambience, a few beats, space evokations, geeetar whalings, a
bit early (post-syd) floydish, a bit early here&now-ish, a bit
orbish, very tasty.