[HW] Brock's Strange Trips

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Sep 29 08:46:12 EDT 1995

> On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, David B. Kuznick wrote:
>
> > I basically had stopped reading my BOC-L mail for a few months when
> > the s/n ratio went down the toilet, so I missed the discussions about
> > Brock's newest.  Am I the only one that thinks this is a fabulous
> > album?
>
> Has anyone seen this domestically in the US yet?  Any copies at Best Buy,
> or other semi-reliable importers?
>
> Allan.

Well, I haven't spotted any copies of Brock's new baby down Atlanta way
yet, nor the new House or Sprial Realms or Anubian Lights. I did find a
strange little single by Sting that features Steve Hillage & Mike Howett
(Gong alumni) & Nik Turner, titled Nuclear_Waste that comes in a neat
little tin. Haven't played it yet, though, so no comment. David, what
can you tell us about this one?

Did see the new BOC in the bins. One copy; either they (BB) don't expect
to sell many or they are selling like hotcakes (I expect the former).
I passed, as I have all but the studio of BTBW already. I have come to
detest Sony for their shoddy equipment and am beginning to detest them
more for their shitty marketing tactics. Maybe we can get them to keep
Michael Jackson (whose latest single is "Don't Let Your Son Go Down On
Me" :-) ) and sell Columbia back to someone who cares about the music.

objCassetteDeck: Brian Auger's Oblivion Express / Straight Ahead

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404