BOC: workshop

Bert Edens bedens at INTELLINET.COM
Fri Sep 29 10:21:04 EDT 1995

>There are some songs that we'll never hear the boys do again; Bolle
>has commented that Baby Ice Dog is among them.  I've wondered if the
>terms of the settlement somehow affected the ownership of the songs
>themselves, if perhaps 3OC doesn't have a clear right to the entire
>BOC catalogue.
>Copyright in the music business can be very muddy, and Sony may not
>have wanted to invest the time to figure things out.

Another way to look at it is that WotT may push and promote Imaginos, but
not contain any tracks for a good reason. From Sony's point of view, they
may not want to have the legal hassle of having Imaginos tunes on WotT, but
if they promote it, a sale is still a sale, regardless of legal ownership,
and money in their pocket... :)

Later...
   Bert

|          Bert Edens - bedens at intellinet.com                 |
|      http://www.intellinet.com/~bedens/home.html            |
| Picard (about Q): "A member of the Q Continuum, who         |
| feels that it's his purpose in life to annoy us."           |
| Q: "Not my SOLE purpose. I like to spread myself around."   |