Man & List Subscription Questions

Julian Christou christoj at PLK.AF.MIL
Fri Sep 29 11:42:21 EDT 1995

I'm going away for 3 weeks and don't want to clog up my mailbox so
I'd like to change over to the digest mode or else unsubscribe for
the time. However I can't find the file on how to do it. Help
Please.

BTW the references to Man "Be Good ..." Does the CD have the fold out
map of Wales on the inside like the LP.

Julian

--
| Dr. Julian Christou          | Phone:  505-846-4712 x330   |
| Kirtland AFB, NM  87117-5776 | E-mail: christoj at plk.af.mil |