BRAIN: New Brain Sugreon Gigs

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Fri Apr 5 22:33:29 EST 1996

Hey Joe:

>Hey, what about us Westcoasters? I asked this a few days ago but I'll ask
>again.. Is there likely to be a west coast tour any time in the future? I
>can guarantee at least I and about 20 of my pals would attend any show in
>L.A or points south.

Patience my friend, we will come to the West Coast when we're ready.  You
have to understand that this band has been together for less than two years
and we're just  now geting our thing together. We're at the point where
we're starting to figure out what we have to do to be good every night. I
may have all the experience in the world but the rest of us are still
pretty green. David Hirschberg has never been in a band before. This is
only Pete's third or fourth band. Deborah's only been in a few bands and
never for more than six months. We're now at the point where we've played
more shows than most of the people in our band have ever done before,
myself withstanding. We'll get there and in the meantime we're gonna try to
give everybody something new to listen to while we get our show together.
Al