Timeless Paeans bootleg

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Sat Apr 6 01:51:48 EST 1996

Hi

>The '84 Born To Go.  Is that a Huw Llyoyd Langton speed metal =D5tm=FE
>rendition?  :-)

It's just the normal version (very fast) they played during the tour

>The '81 Silver Machine.  Is that done in the same general style as the
>(sadly foreshortened) "Silver Machine (Requiem)" from Live '79?

The bootleg version is much better. FASTER and LONGER. You'll like it!!

>Is Time We Left the hard-driven guitar version, or the sing-song version,
>like from Palace Springs?

The boot version is different to the PS version. You can find here a longer
intro and better guitar-riffs

Bernhard