BOC: Lyric credits

Joseph Brooks jbrooks at CONNECTNET.COM
Sat Apr 6 02:21:01 EST 1996

At 12:48 AM 4/5/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Sandy Pearlman wrote the lyrics to Subhuman, which were taken (in whole or in
>part) from an unfinished novel he'd written in the 1960s (like most of
>Pearlman's early lyrics).  At least, that's what Bolle Gregmar's told me...

Actually, it was really a no-brainer on my part.. Later in the afternoon
after posting it, I realized that all I had to do was look at the damn CD!
And yes, it says... Wait a minute! It says: -S. Pearlman - E. Bloom !?

Hmmm Mysteriouser and mysteriouser... That was on the Imaginos CD.. Lemme go
get ST... It says -E. Bloom - S. Pearlman-

Go figure.. I thought fer sher that it was an A. Bouchard tune.. He's
singing on the Imaginos version, right? (and Eric sings the ST version). I'd
be very curious to know what EB did on the song... If Pearlman wrote the
lyrics, who wrote the music? If it was Al, you'd think he'd at least get a
writing credit on the ST version.
     _
  | | \   *jbrooks at connectnet.com                   | "So Ladies, Fish
  | | <   *http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/1154|  and Gentlemen,here's
|_| |_/   *WALSTIB / Keep our Internet free!        |  my angled dream..."