BRAIN: Angry Salad rulz!!!

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Apr 10 20:05:53 EDT 1996

        _Small school politics have put a hold on a possible Brain Surgeons show
at Alfred University_ or _I should have joined the SAB_.  enjoy...

>From:  AUVAX::SAB          10-APR-1996 17:34:14.62
>To:    AUVAX::HALLIGBT
>CC:
>Subj:  RE: Surgeons Update?

>Brian,
>       They did not win in our voting but i did speak with Deborah [...]
> So, if one of our "winning" bands does not work out, we will keep them in mind
>. thanks for your interest and effort, we really appreciate it, and don't let
>this stop you, if we don't bring then next semester keep trying and keep
>coming to our events!!(aNGRY SALAD FRIDAY)

        Oh, well if I had known that Angry Salad might play, then I wouldn't
have even tried to get tBS to play here :P  It's a guarantee that at least
3 of the bands are pet projects of the top members of the Student Activities
Board.  This isn't a gripe against the board, I'm just wishing I joined SAB
before it was too late...
        Of course if anything changes I'll let everyone know so that those
of us too far Upstate to see them in NYC will have the opportunity.

Peace,
Brian