HW: Are these reasonable?

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Apr 13 22:47:11 EDT 1996

Hello Hawkfriends,

I was in contact with a guy who owns a record store that deals in used vinyl.
He recently returned from a trip from the UK, and has the following for sale.
If anyone could help me by letting me know if these prices are reasonable, I
would be much obliged.

PXR5 - Charisma: $17.99
Hawkwind Zoo - Flicknife: $12.99
Levitation - EMI: $16.99
Roadhawks - EMI: $19.99
Space Ritual - UA: $16.99
Quark, Strangeness, and Charm - Charisma: $22.99
Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music - Charisma: $29.99
This is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic - Flicknife: $24.99
Friends and Relations - Flicknife: $4.99 (as is) I suspect this is in bad
                                                 shape
The Rock File - UA: $16.99
Zones - Flicknife: $12.99
Sonic Assassins - Flicknife: $12.99
Silver Machine - EMI: $12.99
In Search of Space - EMI: $24.99
Hawklords - Charisma: $17.99

He also has the book by Kris Tait for $20, a purple lyrics book with a
pyramid on the front, I think for $20 also
He has Hawkfan no.'s 7 and 8, but I didn't get the price, cause I then saw a
Silver Machine picture disc in the shape of a motorcycle. This is $35.00
and I had him hold it for me till I get the cash in about a week.
I know these items are going to be pricey, but I don't want to be burnt by
paying way too much. I appreciate any feedback, and feel free to write me
privately as not to take up space on the list about these items.
Thanks for any help in advance,

Duane
aa5287 at freenet.lorain.oberlin.edu

--