Eric on Imaginos

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Apr 18 08:21:07 EDT 1996

        This just off an interview (by Ram Samudrala, ram at mbisgi.umd.edu
posted on a.m.boc:
Interviewer: A related question: will there ever a reworking of Imaginos
(which is one of my favourite BOC albums, BTW) with the complete package
being released?

EB: That could only happen with Pearlman's input, as he would be the godfather
of such an idea. The public didn't buy Imaginos, which is a shame, and I'm
afraid the record company didn't really promote it's existence too well.
It's an interesting album that deserved more listening than it got.

        Gods!  Eric Bloom saying something complementary about _Imaginos_?
Surely this is one of the  Signs of the Apocalypse? ;)

        Of course in the same interview he more or less dismisses the
relevance of either Al or Joe, as one might expect. ;)  Keep promoting
this new band Eric!  No one else is! ;)  Maybe you'll get a record
contract ...
        Eric also says complementary things about Crate guitar amps?  I
recall these sucking horribly--have they changed or is he in space?
He says they are using Crate's Blue Voodoo amps ...
        Eric also says something vague about recording soon, "summer into
fall".  I suppose anything is possible!  (Here's hoping!).

Cheers,
Carl