crossover alert!

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Apr 18 13:01:55 EDT 1996

In message <199604181606.MAA29181 at grumpy.magg.net>, "Andrew A. Apold"
<mordru at MAGG.NET> writes
>On the "Psychadelic Warlords (the Best of)" CD I just picked up, on
>the inside cover of the booklet, Dave Brock is pictured clearly
>wearing a Blue Oyster Cult T-shirt.   (was this common?)..

I distinctly remember Dave wearing a BOC t-shirt onstage at the
Hammersmith Odeon in '79 or '80. I remember because I was only 14 or 15
and I thought at the time it was quite intriging and no small
endorsement that he should wear another band's T while *onstage*.
It must have been '79 actually coz I was down-the-front for that one.
Next year I was upstairs ;-(

--
Jon Browne