crossover alert!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Apr 18 12:06:02 EDT 1996

On the "Psychadelic Warlords (the Best of)" CD I just picked up, on
the inside cover of the booklet, Dave Brock is pictured clearly
wearing a Blue Oyster Cult T-shirt.   (was this common?)..
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)