NIK: Past or Future?

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Sun Apr 21 15:27:16 EDT 1996

On Sun, 21 Apr 1996 HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:
> Well, it just happens that I went music shopping again today (better be
> careful, there's bills to pay...) at a different shop and this time found
> both Infadrone and SV both on cassette, Inf for $1.99, SV for 4.99. Yes, I
> went cheap as usual and got 'Drone. Not much to say yet...there is potential
> here. I definitely prefer a drummer over machine, but I can stand this...
> Their style is very wall-of-sound-ish, consistent w/HW...

IMO, Sudden Vertigo is better.  A few more real drums and a cover of
"Right Stuff".  Highlights are "Man in Static" and "Majestic 12".  BTW,
they apparently >forgot< to credit "Right Stuff" to Calvert, so
apparently Grenas and Fox wrote it when they were kids in hte '70s and
somehow Calvert got hold of it. :)

Damon Capehart          | "Snot is running down his nose!"
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |   - Ian Anderson, Jethro Tull