HW : Sonic Attack LP

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Apr 22 07:34:10 EDT 1996

Finally replaced my copy of SONIC ATTACK, which vanished a few years
ago, at a record fair this weekend. Got home only to find it has Side 1
twice and no Side 2.

Any idea how many of these are floating about? Actually it's a little
annoying as it's taken me long enough to find a copy. (And I still have
no "Living On A Knife-edge")

I also held a Chaos Shield edition of WotEoT. It was only fifteen
pounds. I didn't buy it as I've four copies of this album already and
I'm going to have to buy a fifth when it's eventually remastered. I
didn't want six and there was plenty of stuff I didn't have to think
about grabbing. But now I'm home I'm starting to wish I hadn't let it
go. It's the only copy I've seen in years.....
--
Jon Browne