BOC: Gigs in M.E.262land (was: Dino-tours)

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Apr 23 03:13:43 EDT 1996

Hi Hans,

>[Jerry & Daniel, 2 fellow BOCler's from the Netherlands and Sweden, being
>interested in information on gigs in Germany]
No more Dutchmen on the list?

>I'll keep you informed about BOC gigs in Germany. As being based in Bonn, I
>should come to know, when they play Cologne again - like that memorable gig
>on the "An Enchanted Evening In '92" tour (do you remember, Jerry???).
Yes!!!!! I remember!!!!! Fuck, it was great! Silly opening act, too heavy for
my taste. Live tapes, OK. But this was real! We hadn't heard Bad Channels at
that time, and they didn't even sell it at the stand. They played both songs
from the CD, though.

Missed the train, and we had to wait at the station from 1AM to 7AM. Two
years ago I met a tape trader who was at the same show (and taped it), and
went by car...

>Let's wait and see, what's behind EB's stories about these negotiations with
>an European label - an issue that hopefully will result in an European tour.
Fingers crossed!

TTYL,
Jerry