BOC: Eric on WotT and other things (long)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Apr 24 06:32:03 EDT 1996

Well, I've never seen BOC but I've seen all of the bands below, except for=
=20
STP...=20

Carl wrote:
>        Well I dunno, I like what I've heard of Prong and White
>Zombie, but Pantera just seems silly to me.  Biohazard and Machinehead
>don't do too much for me either.  I've only seen STP on MTV, and for a
>grungoid band they weren't too bad--though I actually got more of a kick
>out of Alice in Chains :)

I've allways looked upon STP as a AIC-copy, I don't think they've done=20
anything interesting at all.=20
Carl, I totally agree -Pantera is silly! But so is White Zombie too.
I just can't accept the fact that they (White Zombie -I've got other=20
problems with Pantera... :-)  ) seem to think their image is more importent=
=20
than the music they are playing...
Last summer I saw Biohazard live for the first time... and LAST.
If White Zombie is trying to sell Cds just using their "cool" image,=20
Biohazard uses their (and I think it feels a bit forced!) attitude in the=20
same way.

Med vaenlig haelsning           -Daniel

-

"Jag har en papegoja -s=E5 jag best=E4mmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN