blotto

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 26 11:36:44 EDT 1996

>The dictators had two songs that COULD offend [at least politically,
>their whole oeuvre might likely offend some musically as well!] e.g.
>'Back to Africa,' and 'Master Race Rock,' though the latter says
>nothing whatever negative about any ethnic group, but rather
>proclaims the band as members of the master race, and then lists
>many of the dubious distinctions which qualify them as such.

Yeah, they proclaimed themselves members of the Master Race and then
proceeded to describe themselves.  It wasn't a pretty description.

Needless to say, I wouldn't WANT to be a member of their Master Race.

R.

"We're the members of the Master Race.  We got no style and we got no grace.
 Sleep all night, sleep all day.  Nothing good on TV anyway."    LOL!!