BOC: lyrics for D&S and I Am the One?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Apr 30 14:14:32 EDT 1996

>> >        Have the lyrics files met their demise yet?  I'm in need to the
>> >lyrics to "Dominance & Submission"
>> >        I actually own a copy of Bolle's official lyric book, but
>> >unfortunately it's in the States (yeah, I know--I brought my Icelandic
>> >dictionary over but not my BOC lyric book: where *are* my priorities ;)
>>
>> D&S are inside ETL, if you brought that.
>
>        Er, yes, (I've got all the BOC CDs) but that's in the States
>as well! :}  But speaking of ETL, can someone remind me whether Al is
>drumming on the D&S on ETL?  I believe he drummed on some to the ETL
>tracks, but not all ...

According to the liner notes (and the FAQ, you didn't leave that, didja?) Al
drummed on "Dominance & Submission" and "Black Blade".  These two were
recorded before (11/2/80 and 10/17/80, respectively) whatever happened
happened. The rest were recorded Octover 1981 or later, presumable long
enough for Rick to get comfortable (though I wish they could have used a
Godzilla from before that, his drum solo in that just doesn't cut it for
me...).  I don't suppose anyone has heard a tape of Rick's first night
out... (Donnington?  We need a Behrnard equivalent for BOC on here....).
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)