OFF: BtbW - the story so far

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Aug 1 10:57:37 EDT 1996

> > Good God!  Is nothing sacred?
>
> As far as I'm concerned, ever since Nike used "Revolution" to sell
> sneakers, all bets are off.

Must admit I rather choked a bit when I heard the "Search & Destroy" Nike
ad for the Olympics.

As a sidenote, don't suppose anybody knows who did the music for either the
latest Volvo or Landrover Discovery ads in the UK ?

> They might as well use "Holiday
> in Cambodia" to sell package tours, now.

:-)   Unrelated, but dancing to that on monday night gave me mild whiplash :-/
Or maybe it was the excellent thrash section that segued March of the Pigs/
Just One Fix/ Roots Bloody Roots/ Low Self Esteem.

Tim

ObCD: Paradise Lost  _Draconian Times_