BOC: Covers & Godzilla's Penis

ROBOdewd at AOL.COM ROBOdewd at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 1 17:15:27 EDT 1996

<< > Robo,
 > Might be a long and fruitless search at a BOC gig.  Any women at all
 > are rare, and those with acceptable dentition/fewer than 4 tattoos,
 > etc...

 Ahem...

 brenda
 ---
 Brenda Holloway  * Sony New Business Development
 brendah at mbay.net * http://www.mbay.net/~brendah/

just curious if the above means that you work for THE Sony Entertainment
Co...in that case I have an idea for a new Sony line of adult toys geared at
adults and juvenile delinquents...Sony could incorporate the music side of
their biz into the new line when they introduce the Godzilla Life-Size
Vibrator that plays BOC's Zilla riff throughout the vibrating process...

just how big is "life-size" anywho?

ROBO