Huw Lloyd Langton

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Aug 1 18:09:00 EDT 1996

       The last I had heard was he was playing as a three piece. I know he
       did some shows in England playing acoustic blues earlier this year, I
       thought. Didn't Maxine see him??  As for Dr. Brown, he was in the band
       for a short while and does sing on one of the tracks on the Dreamscape
       Ep. Dr. Brown is alive and well as I recently got some e-mail from
       kev. There web page is:

       http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/9004/

       Scott

       ObCs- Motorhead- overkill (a classic!)