HW: Kollecting Questions

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Aug 6 05:03:01 EDT 1996

> David Jones writes:
>
> > I was looking round the market on Friday and one of the record stalls had a
> > big box full of Hawkwind records on it...

lots of stuff cut

thank you for your help with identifying from my terrible descriptions.

I will go along on Friday and see if he is there again and has much left.
If he still has European copy of Roadhawks in OK condition and not hugely
expensive then I will buy it cos a couple of you have said you are interested.
I will try and get a list of what he has got with prices and a contact number
as well.

As far as the autographs go I err on the side of believing them to be OK
because I cant imagine anyone bothering to fake Steve Swindells (sorry
steve).

David