BOC: Need Aid

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Aug 6 08:13:06 EDT 1996

>I need someone to fire off the songs that are on the comp On
>Flame With Rock 'N' Roll. I'm making a tape for someone in an
>attempt to convert him to Cultism. He already has this CD, and
>I don't wanna duplicate anything.

>From the faq:

*On Flame With Rock And Roll* (compilation)

(Don't Fear) The Reaper [from Agents Of Fortune]
Transmaniacon MC [from Blue Oyster Cult]
Cities On Flame With Rock And Roll [from Blue Oyster Cult]
Kick Out The Jams [from Some Enchanted Evening]
R. U. Ready 2 Rock  [from Spectres]
Career Of Evil [from Secret Treaties]
Godzilla [from Spectres]
Burnin' For You [from Fire Of Unknown Origin]
Dominance And Submission [from Secret Treaties]
Death Valley Nights [from Spectres]

Notes:  Released in 1990.  The version of "Career Of Evil" used on this
recording was the single, not the album version (Apparently the line,
"Do it to your daughter on a dirt road" was considered too
controversial -- the vocals were either re-recorded or re-mixed so the
line says "Do it like ya oughtta on a dirt road").  Also, this version
omits the second verse of the song.  Two of the tracks ("Dominance And
Submission", "Death Valley Nights") do not appear on the cassette
version of this album.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm