BOC: Need Aid

Wed Aug 7 08:34:26 EDT 1996

>I know, John, and I knew you'd be annoyed by my request. (G)

Not annoyed at all - besides, somebody else dug the info out of the
FAQ for ya...

Regarding "On Flame With Rock and Roll"
>Once again, I'll remind that the whole vocal track is different -- same
lyrics besides daughter/oughtta, but different performance...

Yeah, I'll give you that, but probably (IMHO) not needed for one's
collection (unless your somewhat of a fanatic like me) -- the "Secret
Treaties" version is better anyway, with the proper lyrics, and the
"On Flame" version also omits the second verse ("Pay me - I'll be your
surgeon - I'd like to pick your brain...").  But it is a different
version than the original, and therefore of interest to some.

John