HW: Alan Davey's album

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIAL.UNISYS.COM
Thu Aug 8 13:06:31 EDT 1996

Jill sez:

> ObObservation (from a newsboard):  the Mars rock containing possible
> life molecules is considerably older than the first appearance of such
> compounds in rocks here on Earth.   Ergo - *we* are Martians...?!
> I love it.

Yep, Uncle Sam's From Mars           ;-0

Alan Davey's album is due out in two weeks or so.

Wasn't there a Richarhd Chadwick solo album  in the works at one point
 (mentioned on THe White ZOne) anybody hear anymore about that ?

Cheers,
Steve L.