HW: Alan Davey's album

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Thu Aug 8 12:54:02 EDT 1996

Stephen Lindsey wrote:

> Jill sez:
> >

> > ObObservation (from a newsboard):  the Mars rock containing possible
> > life molecules is considerably older than the first appearance of such
> > compounds in rocks here on Earth.   Ergo - *we* are Martians...?!
> > I love it.
> >

> Yep, Uncle Sam's From Mars           ;-0
>

> Alan Davey's album is due out in two weeks or so.
> >>

> Wasn't there a Richarhd Chadwick solo album  in the works at one point
>  (mentioned on THe White ZOne) anybody hear anymore about that ?
>
> Cheers,
> Steve L.

i asked richard about this on the recent tour.he just looked at me like
i was some strange bug from neath the carpet,and giggled-"yeah right."
he then said "i just play the drums,and who wants to listen to a whole
album of just that?"
i said,"me,for one,have you ever heard any of mickey hart's solo stuff?"
to which he said "oh you like that crap?"
i dont know if he was kidding or what,but i wouldnt spend too much
energy looking for any solo stuff from him.   rj