Angle(d/r) Dream

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Aug 16 15:50:48 EDT 1996

><< Jerry writes:
> >
> > This is what I was afraid of all the time. You should have said so. My
> > English is not like yours, it's not my first language.
>  >>

>Jerry, your english is better than my (insert name of ANY non-english
>language here)!!

On the language subject, anyone have the lyrics for

Ciudades y Navidades?

from the COC tape (which I joined the list just too late to get in on...
grrrrr),
Spanish was my first tongue (though by no means primary any more) and
I've been dying to hear this... many of my friends who speak english
as a second language can understand spoken english just fine but have
a horrible time hearing sung lyrics, and I would like to have them take a
listen to this some time....

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm