Angle(d/r) Dream

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat Aug 17 02:54:56 EDT 1996

><< Jerry writes:
> >
> > This is what I was afraid of all the time. You should have said so. My
> > English is not like yours, it's not my first language.
>  >>

Rocker22 comforts:
>Jerry, your english is better than my (insert name of ANY non-english
>language here)!!

Thanks, although it's still not good enough, or should I say not updated
enough, to understand a number of jokes. Too bad, but I'm still learning. You
people teach me something new every day! :-)
No matter how bad my English is, it always feels good to hear a person whose
first language /is/ English, say that it's still better than his or her
(insert name of ANY non-English language here)... :-)))

Jerry