sabbath/moorcock? -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor BLAUCHNO at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Thu Aug 22 17:33:07 EDT 1996

>>> "Ted Jackson jr. EL 84" <TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU> 08/22/96
03:07pm >>>

I'd argue that 'Dehumanizer' is Sab's best album.
theo

Interesting that everyone seems to have their favorite Sabbath vocalist. I
prefer Dio but <shrug> just didn't enjoy 'Dehumanizer' as much as 'Mob
Rules' and I still think 'Heaven and Hell' is Dio's best Sabbath work. Nearly
rivaling Rainbow 'Rising'. Some of his solo work is also excellent. Ozzy's
voice can be quite enjoyable to me. It can also grate on me. I didn't really
care for Tony Martin. Based on previous mail some will think I'm nuts and
some will agree completely....

Brad L.   blauchno at deq.state.ut.us

"I know, for I told me so. And I'm sure each of you quite agree"
The Majest of Rock - Spinal Tap