HW: OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Dec 2 11:51:00 EST 1996

On 02 Dec 16:00, William Duffy wrote:
> Maybe it's because they want it to appear to be all new material. I
> mean, when you look at it, the only fresh, new recording to come out is
> Alan's album!

In retrospect, I think it was a shame to include "Death Trap", "Wastelands",
and "Are You Losing Your Mind?" on Alien 4.  Without them, the album
would have been all new material, and very consistent.  Then the live
album would have come out with those three tracks in place, and would
have added to the difference between the live and studio albums.  But
not even our heroic chrononauts can foresee the future.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.