BOC, first album

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Tue Dec 3 07:47:29 EST 1996

I personally am quite soothed by this comment of Al's.  As a long-time fan
of BOC, I have always found EB to 'a bit of a pain'.  This is purely a
personal opinion, but I always felt that he was the least creative member
of the group.  It is interesting that this feeling was right!  I love BOC
and I wouldn't change anything about them, but I sometimes wish that EB
didn't sing so much, especially on the later material.

I apologise to all you EB fans out there, just my own opinion.

Martin