BOC, first album

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Tue Dec 3 04:15:04 EST 1996

Les Harvey, guitarist with Stone the Crows and brother of the Sensational
Alex, was electrocuted live on stage in Swansea, Wales, in 1972 (I think).
It is a cruel twist of fate that his successor in STC, Jimmy McCullough
(later of Wings) also died an early death.  Incidentally, John Wetton
actually survived an electric shock on stage in 1976 while playing live
with Uriah Heep.

Martin is the correct Anglo-Saxon spelling of the name derived from the
Roman god of war Mars - Martyn is a more modern Welsh corruption!  (If
we're going to get personal!!!).

Martin