HW: Masters of The Universe

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Dec 3 16:07:37 EST 1996

Mumford wrote;
>Isn't it funny that Mattell used the name for their silly action figure line?
>Now if we had Hawkwind action figures.... like from the Hawklords books... Hey,
>I wanna play pretend!
>
>Skeletor (the skull guy) - ???? maybe Lemmy?

No Thomas Quick is better!

>Orko (the little flying wizard guy)- Del Dettmar
>Stratos (the winged guy) - Nik Turner
>Zodak (the cosmic chair guy w/the raygun) - Bob Calvert
>Teela (the only chick on the entire planet!) - Miss Stacia
>He-Man (the blonde butch guy) -

Well, He-Man that's a part for me (big, blond, Viking).

>Mer-Man (the fish guy) -

Troy could have this part.

>Oh, I need to grow up....

Yes you have to... :-)
And please stop listen to all those silly rockbands... it can damage your brain
seriously.

>any ideas? Hello? Where'd everybody go?
>
>Christian (still sitting in the sandbox after dark...)

Call me next time you're feeling alone in the sandbox.

                -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN