HW: Masters of The Universe

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Tue Dec 3 10:52:50 EST 1996

Isn't it funny that Mattell used the name for their silly action figure line?
Now if we had Hawkwind action figures.... like from the Hawklords books... Hey,
I wanna play pretend!

Skeletor (the skull guy) - ???? maybe Lemmy?
Orko (the little flying wizard guy)- Del Dettmar
Stratos (the winged guy) - Nik Turner
Zodak (the cosmic chair guy w/the raygun) - Bob Calvert
Teela (the only chick on the entire planet!) - Miss Stacia
He-Man (the blonde butch guy) - ????
Mer-Man (the fish guy) - ????
Beast-Man (the animal guy) - Lemmy
Man-at-arms (the inventor guy) - Dik Mik
Man-e-faces (the guy with all the... faces) - Ron Tree

Oh, I need to grow up.... any ideas? Hello? Where'd everybody go?

Christian (still sitting in the sandbox after dark...)