OFF: deaths and drugs

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri Dec 6 10:11:51 EST 1996

>>I doubr they were prescription drugs...At least not prescribed to
>>JH...
>        I heard that Jimi was partying with some friends on barbs and
>booze.  When he passed out, they neglected to turn him over and left
>him lying on his back.  Subsequently he choked on his own vomit.

Oh yes, that's it. Well, he was lying in bed with Monica, his girlfriend at
the time.

Talking about Deaths... Jimi's first girlfriend after he moved to England,
Kathy Etchingam, and his last girlfriend, Monica Danemann, were always
fighting about who was supposed to be Jimi's best friend. One time Kathy
sued Monica, and since then Monica was not allowed to say anything anymore
about Monica being Jimi's best friend, because there was no proof. Last
year, Monica (accidentally?) said something again, and Kathy again said
she'd sue Monica. Monica then killed herself by sitting in the car, in a
locked garage.

Monica was a great painter, btw, and wife of Ulli Roth, who has been doing
Jimi Hendrix tributes the last couple of years.

Jerry