BOC: 777 was: Re: BOC, tBS: (Imaginos) Overture, sevens...

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Mon Dec 9 20:19:21 EST 1996

Unless you sing to yourself unknowingly and they heard it from you, I could
only guess that since _7_ is a significant mystical or magical number, the
odds of it being chanted elsewhere might be fairly high. It turns up in a
lot of lyrics, and in a lot of places.
Pete.

ObLyric: _I roll seven (seven), seven on the floor of the sea..._
- Perfect Water, which has been stuck on my brain for weeks.
ObBloodyRidiculousMovie: *Hell Bound* - Chuck Norris Vs the Devil's agent.
That's 666, not 777. I laughed for a few minutes, then turned it off.....

At 06:08 PM 9/12/96 +0000, rj wrote:
>seven,seven,sevensevensev....
>
>twice on seperate occasions,two different people, i heard someone
>chant this.once at work,and once at a party.
>i asked if they were into the cult,but was told no,both times.
>i asked where,then, did they come up with it.neither could answer,
>saying something like oh,i dunno,musta heard it somewhere....
>
>just thot it was kinda weird.... rj

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots and take a long, long drive.
 I may end up spending all my money, but I'll still be alive."    - The Who