BOC: 777 was: Re: BOC, tBS: (Imaginos) Overture, sevens...

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Mon Dec 9 22:01:58 EST 1996

Peter Sondergeld wrote:

> Unless you sing to yourself unknowingly and they heard it from you, I could
> only guess that since _7_ is a significant mystical or magical number, the
> odds of it being chanted elsewhere might be fairly high. It turns up in a
> lot of lyrics, and in a lot of places.
> Pete.

youre probably right,one way or the other,but did ya ever have a
number,word or phrase that just kept popping up?it seems to happen alot.
im not into mysticism,i am not convinced of anything supernatural or
paranormal,but sometimes coincidence can be downright unnerving! :)
rj

> ObBloodyRidiculousMovie: *Hell Bound* - Chuck Norris Vs the Devil's agent.
> That's 666, not 777. I laughed for a few minutes, then turned it off.....

i liked it.to an extent.but i like a lot of poor movies.