BOC: AOL Chat

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Thu Dec 12 12:43:57 EST 1996

>You are probably overblowing this whole BOC-L/AOL thing.  While some
>here *may* have negative opinions about AOL or some of it's members
>(and that is pure speculation on my part), I don't believe anyone
>here has a problem with the fact that you are on AOL and participate
>in BOC activity there.  Likewise, I thought it pertinent to point out
>to the BOC-L folks that the same appears to hold true on AOL as far
>as us BOC-L folks are concerned.

Okay. Well, that's good news. I guess you're right. Sorry if I over-reacted,
but the whole thing just sounded so stupid :-(

>but for the most
>part I think there is no problem - which again was the point I was
>trying to get across here by saying no-one flamed any BOC-L discussion
>on the AOL chat.

Yeah, I understand. And I hope it stays that way *smile*

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock In Progress,
  Slash and more to come...)