BOC, BRAIN: Last night's AOL Chat

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Thu Dec 12 12:44:03 EST 1996

>So, how many spellings for Desdenova and Imaginos are there?  I've seen
>all the following in print:  Desdinova, Desdenova, Desdanova, Imaginos,
>Immaginos, Imaginnos  --> strike up another one for "random access" ;-)

Mea culpa. I picked that spelling because I thought it was the right one.
Didn't take the time to check, cause I had been like fighting with AOL for
15 minutes to find a login name it would accept ! @!&?@$#
        Anyway, after checking on the inlay card of Imaginos, I noticed the
real spelling was Desdinova. Oh well. I still like Desdenova anyway *grin*
        But I guess it doesn't really matter. As you say, it's all just a
question of "random access" ! *LOL*

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock In Progress,
  Slash and more to come...)