Kiss my Bass (Ale)

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Dec 19 22:37:35 EST 1996

----------
From:   Guido Vacano[SMTP:gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU]
Sent:   Thursday, December 19, 1996 8:39 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: New Virus Warning

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Martyn sez--

>         I probably will get flamed but I couldn't resist it.
> These "warnings" crop up all the time and I know that they are hoaxes.
> I figured people would either know this and get my "joke"
> or not know and delete the message
>
> I love a nice cool bottle of Bass meself

Bass on tap is better. While we're on the subject, I'm also rather fond
of Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale. :-)

Guido

AMEN to that, Doctor!!! Seems that the li'l bar, uhhh, off-site meeting facility, that will be hosting the
company Christmas party tomorrow, has the aforementioned Bass on tap (and my sales manager is footing
the tab!!! Ahhh, if only I didn't have all that driving ahead of me and the wife in town to manage the rugrats...
And they do have the SNPA there, too...

To Hell with all of these phony virus alerts, how do I get rid of this damn sheep? The UFO doesn't do a
very permanent job of eradicating the little blighter!!! :-)

objCDPlayer: Mark Shreeve Live / Collide "Synth with an attitude..."

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse