Kiss my Bass (Ale)

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Fri Dec 20 02:33:28 EST 1996

RJ wrote:

> > AMEN to that, Doctor!!! Seems that the li'l bar, uhhh, off-site meeting
> facility, that will be hosting the
> > company Christmas party tomorrow, has the aforementioned Bass on tap (and
> my sales manager is footing
> > the tab!!! Ahhh, if only I didn't have all that driving ahead of me and
> the wife in town to manage the rugrats...
> > And they do have the SNPA there, too...
> >
> > To Hell with all of these phony virus alerts, how do I get rid of this
> damn sheep? The UFO doesn't do a
> > very permanent job of eradicating the little blighter!!! :-)
>
> SISK,BOOM,BAH.............................................the sound of
> exploding sheep.  johnny carson.
> since you mentioned it. please,PLEASE,everyone be careful this holiday
> season.watch out for the drunk,
> and slightly buzzed drivers. and please dont be one. i would relly hate to
> notice a gap on the list.
>
> but still,have fun,  happy happy, rj
Hi all!
had to comment here-Have as much fun as you want-but remember that taxis
are much cheaper that DUIs!! I rewally hafta watch out for them-then I
call them in to the cops if they're overly dangerous!!
Folx, be careful out there!
Listen to large aounts of weird rock for the holidays!!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton