OFF: Gong US tour dates

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Fri Feb 2 10:54:09 EST 1996

Hi Folks:

Just thought I'd pass this list along...as with HW, things are likely to change
at the last minute, so always confirm if you're travelling....

This should be a fun show I should think...now, I'm not so upset at missing the
25th reunion thing across the pond.

Anyway, here are the tentative dates....

Tour Dates: all in March 1996

1, 2  Quebec
3rd    Boston   - Johnny D's   (tentative - call to encourage them!)
4th    New Haven  - Toad's   (tentative,  let em know you care!)
5th    NYC - Bottom Line
6th    (maybe another NYC show)
7th    Washington DC  - Birchmeer
8th    Baltimore MD  8x10
9th    Cleveland - Agora
10th  Chicago  Cubby Bear
11th  Milwaukie
13th  Kansas City Missouri  The Drum Room
15th  Denver  The Mercury Cafe
16th  Seattle   Backstage
17th  Portland Oregon    Burbellies
18th  Ashland OR  (tentative)
19th  San  Francisco  -  Great American Music Hall
20th  Los Angeles   Luna Park
end of tour

See ya' there....at least in Cleveland...Keith H.