BOC-L Digest - 1 Feb 1996 to 2 Feb 1996/More Digest stuff

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Sat Feb 3 13:50:00 EST 1996

>  Note - this is just and example - I'm not suggesting that
>we need to get the Brain Surgeons on Beavis and Butthead!

>Geez, why not?  Those two could use a little (lot?) Brain Surgery...
>R.

Trep them both.  Would make a great special on MTV.  Beavis & Butthead host
the world premier of the Brain Surgeons.  At the end Al & Deb can appear as
cartoons and perform involuntary trepanations on those two clowns.

>Some of you may care, and some of you may not.  Anyways, here goes.....
I care a little.

>Kiss will reunite with the original line-up of Gene, Paul, Peter, and
>Ace and put on the make up for a reunion tour!!

>Might be worth seeing the flame throwers and stuff again.  "Strutter....

>It would be cool if BOC were invited to do the special guest spot on the
>tour.  One could only wish, since they were rivals back in the 70's.

Naw they would steal the limelight.  They were better than Kiss then and
there is no comparison now.  Kiss would probably talk about it but after
seeing a rehearsal would change their minds and opt for Bad Company.

>Buck could STILL blow Ace off the stage anyday!!!!!

Yeah but thats true about a lot of guys pretending to play the geetar
nowadays.  Watching Kiss unplugged Ace isn't as good as the guy who replaced
him.  Would love to see Pete Criss do his 100,000 year solo though.

>Douglas A. Mitchell wrote:
>> I most heartily concur.  The haunting female backing vocals add
>> an eerie tone to the track, and despite the first albums 'muddy' mix,

>        Those females were Joe an me.
>Al

The Bouchard brothers can sing like girls?  Too much.  Always thought your
vocals were soulful AL but would never describe them as girlie.  Quick
question about Joe, does he lift weights or is he just naturally big?  How
easily he hoist Buck (Wott), Buck is rather small but Joe lifts him like a
two year old.

"Spreading the Disease"

AB